Last Updated: February, 2022
The Wise DTx application (the “Study App”) is being used as part of a clinical trial study (“Clinical Study”). Wise DTx is committed to protecting the privacy and security of the personal information provided by the participants in the Clinical Study.
02. Informed Consent
03. Collection, Use and Disclosure of Information:
We will only collect information you give to us (such as your email address) and information automatically collected when you use the Study App.
What information we collect
When you enroll and participate in the Clinical Study you may be required to provide additional information for the Study Team. WiseDTx will not obtain any information from the Study Team about you other than what is described below.
- Contact information, your email address
- Technical data, which is not itself personal data. The technical data will be associated and affiliated with the contact information you provide (i.e. your email address). Technical data includes, for example, information about your app usage (e.g., when a Study App was first launched), app version and installation ID, device identifier, and technical data about your device, such as operating system and model
How We Use and Disclose Personal Information Collected
Your email address may be used for the following purposes including:
- To register and provide you with your verification code to register with the Study App
- To send push notifications by using device tokens
- To support the Clinical Study
- Push notifications based on Study App usage
Your non-personal information may be used for purposes including, but not limited to:
- To conduct and support the Study
- To develop therapeutic and health-related products, including improving the usability of the application
WiseDTx may share your information with companies who provide services for or on behalf of the Study App such as data storage or interpretation of de-identified analytical data. These companies are obligated to protect your information.
Disclosure pursuant to law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request
04. Additional Information:
Not for Children
Our Study App is not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18. If you have reason to believe that we collected or are in possession of Personal Information from someone under 18 years of age, please let us know.
If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 18, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to use the Study App, or send any information about yourself to us. By using the Study App, you represent that you are 18 years of age or older.
Our Security Safeguards
We take reasonable measures related to data security. However, despite even our best efforts, the security of data transmission over the Internet cannot be completely guaranteed. You should always take precautions regarding how you handle and disclose your personal information and should avoid sending it through unsecure channels.
06. Entire Agreement:
06. Choice of Law:
07. How to Contact Us:
Wise Therapeutics, Inc.
1 Irving Place, Suite P8C, New York, NY 10003 USA