We need new solutions to address today’s growing mental health crisis.
of us will have a diagnosable mental illness in our lifetime, but…
don’t seek treatment.
More accessible mental health interventions can improve the lives of millions each year and lower the risk of acute issues or events. This is what motivates us.
Wise is on a mission to transform how we access, engage, and deliver mental health treatment through novel therapeutic approaches that lower barriers to care.
Our treatments are:
Why Therapeutic Gaming?
In mental health, lack of engagement is why many people fail in taking action for self-care. As a medium, gaming is unparalleled in its ability to engage and immerse, capturing attention like no other format.
Wise is dedicated to exploring the positive therapeutic potential of mobile gaming by combining cognitive neuroscience with accessible, game-based treatments.
Co-Founder & CEO
Tracy Dennis-Tiwary, PhD
Co-Founder & Chief Science Officer
Vice President, Product
Vice President, Commercial Strategy
Hyein Cho, PhD
Consulting Research Director
Tanya Benenson, MD
- Former Chief Medical Officer Comcast NBC
- Employer Health Innovation Roundtable Member
Investor & Board Observer
- SeedLink SL Partner
- 20 year executive within Roche Diabetes Care
- Vice President, Ultragenyx Pharmaceuticals
- Formerly Genentech, Bristol Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly, Bayer
Data Architecture Advisor
- Director of Data Architecture, Comcast
- Mana Health Chief Technology Officer (‘14-’18)
Leigh Charvet, PhD
Clinical & Research Advisor
- Director of Multiple Sclerosis Research, NYU Langone Medical Center
- Formerly Johnson & Johnson, Stony Brook Medicine
Jennifer Ford, PhD
- Director of Hunter Psycho-Oncology Lab
- Formerly Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center